23 May Kirkland Market Trends
Below is the very Popular Kirkland Market Trends Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to Market Trends as well as the latest Real Estate Data and Research. Please bookmark this page as this news feed updates daily. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find helpful tips, fun facts, great stories and so much more!
If you have any questions about today’s market and trends please contact us at 425.881.5131.
Popular Kirkland Market Trends by Zillow
- 4 Surprising Things That May Increase How Much Your Home Is Worth
- 14 Million Americans Plan to Give Their Home to A Family Member
- 5 Home Design Trends for 2018 (and 3 Fads That Need to Go )
- Why Cities Must Become Affordable For the Middle Class
- How Historic Racial Injustices Still Impact Housing Today
- 20 Best Cities for Trick or Treating in 2017
- How to Actually Afford to Buy A Home in America
- Rising Rents, Stagnant Wages, And the Burden of Unstable Housing
- 27 Stats That Sum Up the American Housing Market
- Pre-Wedding Bashes Can Put a Dent in Saving for a Home Down Payment
- Upsizing on the Upswing: The Big Decision More Homeowners Are Making
- Hidden Costs of Homeownership Typically Top $9,000 a Year
- The First Names Who Own the Most Valuable Homes, in Every State
- Where Renting Pays: In These Markets, Owning Takes a While to Pencil Out
- Homes With Blue Bathrooms Sell for $5,440 More Than Expected
A Bit About Kirkland
Kirkland is a city in King County, Washington, United States. The population was 87,281 at the 2015 census estimate, which made it the 6th largest city in King County and the 12th largest city in the state. The city’s downtown waterfront has restaurants, art galleries, a performing arts center, public parks, beaches, and a collection of public art, primarily bronze sculptures.
Are you thinking about relocating to the Kirkland area? We can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. We can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact us at 425.881.5131.
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in Kirkland?
We are local expert and are here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information?
Being from the Kirkland area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.