Are you thinking of putting your house on the market? At Heaton Dainard, we pride ourselves on providing you with the highest level of service and knowledge to sell your home quickly for a fair price. The Heaton Dainard Advantage starts from the first point of contact. An agent will provide you with a comprehensive listing presentation that answers every question you have about the home selling process.
Whats the Heaton Dainard Advantage?
1. We identify what buyers are looking for and the financial and emotional incentives that will encourage them to buy your home
2. Our team has expert knowledge of the market and can create a Comparative Market Analysis on your home to help you set the right price the first time around
3. We will walk-through your home and let you know which cosmetic changes will have big payoffs for you and which ones don’t really matter to homebuyers
4. We network with agents from all over King, Pierce and Snohomish County. We will use our personal connections to make sure that other agents are actively showing your home as well
5. We have several advertising methods- both in print and online that we use to highlight your home including over-sized high quality yard signs.
6. You’ll have access to Heaton Dainard’s specially created listing program, which details targeted marketing strategies to promote your property through social media and internet marketing, reaching more potential customers than any other firm
7. We maximize Heaton Dainard’s exclusive online listing opportunities on www.heatondainard.com and over 30 websites!
8. We have the best professional stagers and photographers in King County to make sure your house looks better than the competition.
9. We keep you updated on your home’s market activity so you can make informed decisions through the proces
10. We negotiate the purchase with the buyer and buyer’s agent to give you the most favorable terms of your purchas
11. Once the offer is accepted , Heaton Dainard agent will set the contract up with escrow, which allows the buyer and the seller to have an outside party ensure all parts of the contact are complete. Your Heaton Dainard agent can help coordinate the completion of all necessary forms to the escrow company and monitor the escrow process until the transaction is complete.